What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
How will we use your data?
We may use data in the following cases:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or we think that you may be interested in them, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content intended for you.
- To implement the obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and any other party that uses our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our website.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we consider it necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the site.
- To run incentive programs and meet your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you in case of winning.
To whom can we disclose the data?
Other parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other companies affiliated with us or service providers that are not affiliated with us (for example: logistic companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, processing payments to conduct online transactions, etc.). It is possible that these other companies, in order to carry out your transactions, store data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more effective.
You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to relevant data to perform their duties. We are keen that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: updated delivery data and addresses), for the purpose of using them (for example: to correct our records and deliver goods for a purchase that you make). By using the website, you agree to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliates and non-affiliated service providers, wherever their geographical location is. Provided that these companies are contractually bound to respect data privacy.
Marketing and promotions. We may also use the data to provide you with information about goods and services that you may be interested in, as well as enhance your experience in browsing and using the site, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers and events of interest. We may communicate with you via various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, posts, phone, application messages, and news article transmission cards.
We may allow a third party to use the data, for example: we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach the target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations in front of advertisers (ie: by showing their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be required to provide additional data. For example: If you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and award you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotional offers. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of this third party to see how it uses any data it collects.
Business Transfers: In the event that our company or all of our assets are physically acquired, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
Protecting our site and other sites: We disclose the customer’s account and other personal data when we believe that this disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may contain - from time to time - links to and from the websites of the networks of companies that we deal with, advertisers and our affiliates, and in the event that you enter a link from one of these links please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies, and that we will not be responsible No liability or claim for these policies. Also, please check the policies of those websites before submitting any personal data or other information to them.
How do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred or stored in a location outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It can also be processed by a team working outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, this team works for us or for one of our suppliers. This team is involved - along with other tasks - in fulfilling your request, processing payment details and providing support services
What protection standards do we apply?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and the device that you use to access our site are protected in order to avoid any unauthorized access from others. It is you and your own responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential, for example, make sure to log out after using one of the shared-use devices.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. Despite that, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the protection of the data sent to our site, and you alone bear the consequences of the risk of sending any data.
How can you access and modify the data?
You can access a wide range of data related to your account and your dealings with the site for the purpose of viewing data, and updating it in some cases.
- Examples of data you can easily access on the site:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personally identifiable data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.